Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things: Craft Supplies

So art and craft supplies for children are a bit of an obsession of mine.  Before I go any further, let me show you a pic of my favorite school supply magazine....they have great quality products that are affordable.  Oh and they have a website as well...maybe you have heard of them?



Discount School Supply.  Last time I checked, you do not need to be a school to order from them...also visit their website at  http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/ 

Here are a few of my favorite products from them:

1.  Do you have a hard time getting your kids to put the caps on markers after the use them.  Do you eventually lose the caps and the markers dry out?  Check out this creative way to get the most use out of you markers without them drying out
2.  These are fabulous little stampers that make colorful pictures (they are basically a glorified bingo marker for children).

They also provide activity books.  I personally like to use them with coffee filters, tissue paper or plain white paper.  Let the child create their own artistic expression.

3. For your older 3's and up...I think beading is so much fun.  But this skill can still be very challenging for little one's.  I like to use pony beads and pipe cleaners (for stringing).








4. Stamp pads are great to have handy.



5.  Eye droppers



No comments:

Post a Comment