Saturday, September 17, 2011

Who knew...

Who knew in the fall of 1996, when I took a random Monday night Early Childhood Education class (only took it so I would have 12 units so that I could stay on my folks medical insurance) that the course of my future would change.  I figured I liked working with kids and I could get something out of taking the class.  I have always loved working with children.  I babysat from age 11 on and loved it!  I mean making extra cash was a total bonus but I just loved being with little people.  I was originally going to school to become a pediatric neonatal ICU nurse. But sitting in that night class (it was Art & Music for Early Childhood)I became intrigued and curious about becoming an early educator. And that was it! Who knew?  I love my career.  Their innocence and complete honesty and total sense of wonder for the world around them is what makes me passionate about working with the little people.  I know without a doubt I am doing what I was put on this Earth to do.  People are always telling me I should write a book or create a site where I could share all of my experiences, ideas and knowledge with the world,  So here you go...this blog is dedicated to that!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment